Boarding terms & conditions
While we welcome all Boarders - all owners will be asked to agree to the following:
- No Dogs or Cats will be allowed onto the premises for Boarding unless proof of up to date Vaccinations can be shown.
- For Dogs an up to date Kennel Cough treatment is recommended
- All Dogs and Cats must be fit, in a sound condition, and of a pleasant disposition when entering the Haven.
- In the event of your Dog or Cat falling ill during Boarding, we reserve the right to seek Veterinary attention. ALL COSTS TO BE BORNE BY THE OWNER (This will include any Veterinary call-out charges, transportation costs if required).
- Before your Dog or cat is left in our care, you will be asked for a contact & telephone number should it be required.
- All Dogs & Cats should be treated for Fleas before entering the Haven. Should it be found that treatment is required while boarding, we reserve the right to do this and be reimbursed by the owner.
- Dropping and collecting - Monday to Sunday
- 8am- 5.pm. Any Dropping or collecting outside of these times will be charged at £10.00 each. After 6pm will be charged at £20.00. We have a collection & delivery service available.
- We except most debit & credit cards including Visa, MasterCard & American Express
Elderley dogs & those with special needs
We have no age limit on Dogs that we take into kennels, having said that we realise that some as they get older may need more time, we have many regular dogs who come to us and exercise will be given on an individual basis as required.
- Medication is often needed to be administered and we make no extra charge for this.
- The older Dog may also need that extra bit of attention with cleaning etc. and we also are more than happy to deal with this.
- Also younger dogs may also have special requirements and needs, we are more than happy to discuss these with you.
Please discuss any requirements, and we will do our best to give the care and attention required
Here at the Haven we realise the importance of those dogs and cats who must have medication given to them on a regular basis
We have a simple but effective system for making sure that all medication is given when required. All types of medication can be administered, including diabetic injections.
While in our care, should we become concerned as to the well-being of your companion, we would of course make every effort to contact you, however we reserve the right to seek Veterinary advice, should a visit to the Vet be necessary we may add a charge for this to your bill.
In the unlikely event that your dog or cat should require veterinary attention, we have a vet available 24hours a day 7 days a week.
Pet ID micro chipping
Identify your dog or cat with a Pet ID Microchip. Each year many pets are lost forever or away from their families for longer than they need to be just because they have no identification.
With a Pet ID microchip this does not need to happen, it is linked to a national database and as soon as the pet is identified by use of a scanner the pet can be reunited with its family.
Here at the Haven we are pleased to be able to offer this service at a very competitive price of just £16.00. This includes registration to the national data base.
Our qualified microchip implanter Brian, will gladly explain the procedure, it is painless and carries no risk to the pet. It takes no more than 5 minutes and can be done for visitors while you wait or for boarders while you are away.
Should you be unable to come to us, we can come to your own home, please enquire as to charge.